Installation instructions KlimaBlock
Step 1: Fixing the box
- Place the box with the opening on the bottom (the external side has the company logo)
- it’s important to open the lateral brackets
- Place the box at the right level, on both directions, in the predefined seat
- Plaster has to be at the same level of the support profiles both internal and external (in case the wall thickness is more than the box one, is preferable to consider the inner thread)
- Block the box and the brackets on the side using mortar, so the box will be firmly fixed to the wall
Step 2: Fiberglass net
Place a mortar layer to make the wall adhere to the fiberglass net positioned on the supports of the box
It’s preferable, in any case, to install the fiberglass net on the entire surface of the box overflowing at least 15cm. for boxes over 1,5m this is mandatory.
Usage of the laying prop
When laying the boxes with a width greater than 1.5 m, it is necessary to support them centrally to ensure that they remain in the correct position and that they do not suffer cracks.
The importance of the fiberglass mesh
For all bins, the application of the fiberglass mesh is very important, to avoid the appearance of cracks on the plaster in the future.
Laying with zanca to wall
After assembling the Klimablock and placing it inside the compartment, widen the brackets and lock them firmly with cement mortar.
Installation with turbovite and fixing angle
After assembling the Klimablock and placing it inside the compartment, drill the internal plywood board and apply turbo screws making sure that they enter the wall for at least 80 mm.
On the outside, instead, rely on the corner, anchoring it between the reinforcement boards and the masonry.
For both cases
In both cases, on the joints between polystyrene and the wall, it is necessary to apply the mesh to prevent the emergence of future cracks. The same net placed under the plaster of the coat must also rest well on the polystyrene of the shoulder.
The area between the box, the shoulders and the masonry must be completely sealed with expanded polyurethane foam. It is advisable to seal with neutral silicone between the under-bench and the shoulder to prevent infiltration